Cyber Security Symposium 2013
October 09-10, 2013
12:30pm - 5pm, 8am - 4:30pm
Sacramento Convention Center
1400 J Street Sacramento, CA
Should You Attend the
California Cyber Security Symposium
What’s New This Year?
- Name Change – With the broadening scope of the challenge, California Government is changing the scope of the conference. Formerly known as the IT Security Awareness Fair, the new California Cyber Security Symposium will look at all things security from a Cyber perspective including Privacy, Information Security, Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Protecting Critical Infrastructure, and improving Collaboration between Government Organizations
- Increased Partnerships – This year’s forum will add Critical Infrastructure, Emergency Response, and Information Privacy and Protection to the information tracks. That means the addition of California Emergency Management Agency, the California Attorney General’s Office, and attendees from all of the large Utility and Power providers.
- New Venue – The Forum is moving to the Sacramento Convention Center to handle the increased attendance and educational demands
- Two Day Format – Due to the vast issues that need to be covered, this forum is expanding to two days to cover the content in this forum
- Inclusion of Local Government, Power Generation Organizations, the Federal Government, and Infrastructure Organizations in content creation and attendance
- An Executive Track that will focus on protecting critical systems and security strategies
- Anticipated attendance = more than 1000 government personnel from all levels of government
Space in the educational sessions will be limited so mark your calendars for Aug 12th when registration opens so that you can guarantee yourself a seat in this critical conference.